We are excited to announce that we have integrated Comodo SSL – one of world’s leading website security solutions, to our product suite. As a part of the launch process, we will stop supporting New Adds & Renewals of Thawte Certificates. Read on to know more about Comodo SSL Certificates and what happens to the existing Thawte Certificates under your account.
CHANGES TO THAWTE CERTIFICATES UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT:
- As a part of the launch process, we will stop supporting New Adds & Renewals of Thawte Certificates from. However, your existing Thawte Certificates will continue to remain unaffected until they are due for renewal.
- When an existing Thawte certificate is due for renewal, users will be redirected to the Comodo product page on our website from where you can select a new Comodo Plan of your choice. After confirming the purchase, you will need to submit your website & organization details to Comodo to get their new certificates issued.
- Partners / sub resellers using API will need to update their API calls, implementations & UI to show relevant messaging and call the new Comodo APIs for add & renew, as add/renews calls that are made to the Thawte APIs (i.e. /digitalcertificate/add & /digitalcertificate/renew) will fail. Please contact us for a demo instance to test your API.
- You can continue to manage existing Thawte Certificates through our platform until they expire. This means that non-purchase actions like Enroll, Reissue, Suspend, etc will continue to work through both the Control Panel & the API until the certificate expires.
- Please contact our Support in order to obtain a complete list of domains and the respective expiry dates for which Thawte Certificates have been provisioned under your account.
- For sub-resellers/partners We strongly recommend that you set your selling preferences for Thawte SSL Certificates to ‘No New Orders’.
- Thawte Certificates will continue to exist on your Control Panel and website under the ‘Digital Certificates’ tab until your existing orders expire. Comodo SSL Certificates will be visible on your Control Panel and website under the ‘SSL Certificates’ tab.